Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on February, 10, 2020
A perfect machine for cutting and creasing corrugated boards and is widely used in the packaging and printing industry
Four bar rotary machine is used for creasing and cutting corrugated board and widely demanded in various packaging and printing industries. This machine is used for trimming and creasing the corrugated sheets simultaneously as per the measurement. Basically, the four bar rotary machine has a sturdy construction and consists of graded alloy steel knives for smooth cutting. Creasing and cutting heads in the machine can be adjustable. Two side gauges in the machine are provided for accuracy in cutting and creasing of boards. The machine has 4 sets of creaser heads and 4 sets of trimmer heads. The shifting of heads in the machine is done manually. First and second bars of the machine can be easily operated for the up and down position.
Four bar rotary machine is the best machine for slitting and scoring of corrugated sheets. In the machine, four pairs are used for slitting and four pairs are used for scoring. The set of four pairs for slitting can be removed easily and similarly the set of four pairs of scoring can be removed easily from the machine. Thus, the machine can also be used either for slitting only or for scoring only.
Key characteristics of four bar rotary machines: -
• The four bar rotary machines are available with a sturdy design.
• The machines have graded alloy steel knives for long life sharpness and smooth cutting.
• The front pair of the machines is with cutting dies and rear pair of the machines is with creasing die.
• 4 sets of cutting heads and 4 sets of creasing heads are available in these four bar rotary machines.
• The machines are available with two pairs of shafts that are mounted on heavy duty bearing for smooth running noise free with nylon gears and graded casting gears.
• The minimum distance between two dies in the machines is 3 inches.
• All moving parts of the machines are protected by safety guards.
• The maximum production capacities of the machines are about 5000 units.
• Two side gauges are provided in the machines for accuracy in cutting and creasing of boards.
• The speed of the machines is about 300 ft. per minute.
• Depending upon the thickness of the board i.e. 3 ply, 5 ply, 7 ply or 9 ply separate creases are to be used in the machines.
• The sheets are piled on the feed table of the machines and then fed through the machines by hand.
To fulfill the varying needs of the clients, four bar rotary machine suppliers in India are offering four bar rotary machines which are exclusively designed as per their specific requirements. The provided machines are highly suitable for the industrial applications owing to their quality as per the international standards, robustness and optimum performance for a longer time.
Clients can also rely on four bar rotary machine suppliers in Amritsar for a superlative range of four bar rotary machines. These machine suppliers are backed by a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to offering these four bar rotary machines as per the convenience of the clients and the delivery of the product at a specified time frame. With a customer-centric approach and economical pricing policy, the entire range of machine is launched by suppliers in the market.
This entry was posted on February, 10, 2020 at 15 : 36 pm and is filed under Four Bar Rotary Machine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.